DIVERSE AND ECLECTIC FUN FOR YOUR EARS - 60s to 90s rock, prog, psychedelia, folk music, folk rock, world music, experimental, doom metal, strange and creative music videos, deep cuts and more!
Saturday, November 1, 2025
Elton John - Live A&R Recording Studios, NYC 11-17-70 Complete
01 I Need You to Turn To
02 Your Song
03 Country Comfort
04 Border Song
05 Indian Sunset
06 Amoreena
07 Bad Side of the Moon
08 Take Me to the Pilot
09 Sixty Years On
10 Honky Tonk Women
11 Can I Put You On
12 Burn Down the Mission / My Baby Left Me / Get Back
13 My Father's Gun
-
In 1972, with an already embarrassingly rich resume including Buffalo Springfield and CSN&Y, Stephen Stills’ finest hour was still to co...
-
Q: The Joy Formidable – ‘Cradle You Again’ tour commences on the 20th September, their first in four years in the U.K. – How are you feeling...
-
Sorry, but I can’t resist: It was in the month of May that I sat down to review the newest album by the British folk-rockers Albion, titled ...
-
Nusantara Beat didn’t form around a manifesto. It began with a shared sense of curiosity: six musicians in Amsterdam reaching for half-remem...
-
01. Close To The Edge 02. And You And I 03. Siberian Khatru Close To The Edge features the so-called ”Classical line-up” of Yes that was for...
