Music video for Blvck Ceiling created by Redrum Image: facebook.com/redrumimage. Written, directed, cinematography, edit, postproduction, vfx, graphic, set design, styling: Katarzyna Widmanska & Amadeusz Wróbel
DIVERSE AND ECLECTIC FUN FOR YOUR EARS - 60s to 90s rock, prog, psychedelia, folk music, folk rock, world music, experimental, doom metal, strange and creative music videos, deep cuts and more!
-
Meaning in a Popular Song - The Representation of Masochistic Desire in Sarah McLachlan's "Ice"
-
Shapeshifter has this beautiful, hazy, yet fluid sense of movement, like it is guiding the listener through different dimensions of sound. W...
-
Kori Gardner and Jason Hammel aren't the first married couple to write songs about the challenges and celebrations inherent to lifelong ...
-
Ferries do not deal in certainties. At present, the project is anonymous, electing not to reveal their identities, or any personal informati...
-
I’ve always been aware of the Pillbugs, as a good retro band and in the past I’ve heard a few songs here and there. Shame on me that I never...




