Strange beautiful grass of green
With your majestic silver seas
Your mysterious mountains I'd wish to see closer
May I land my kinky machine?
Although your world wonders me
With your majestic and superior cackling hen
Your people I do not understand
So to you I shall put an end
Then you'll never hear surf music again
DIVERSE AND ECLECTIC FUN FOR YOUR EARS - 60s to 90s rock, prog, psychedelia, folk music, folk rock, world music, experimental, doom metal, strange and creative music videos, deep cuts and more!
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Third Stone From The Sun
-
01. Close To The Edge 02. And You And I 03. Siberian Khatru Close To The Edge features the so-called ”Classical line-up” of Yes that was for...
-
Although they are anything but a household name today, in their time, Irish folk-rock band Mellow Candle were frequently mentioned in the sa...
-
Buddy Miles - ABC In Concert 1973 Buddy Miles - Helsinki, Finland 1971 Buddy Miles - Live Montreux 1971 Buddy Miles Live! (1971):...
-
Do you consider Twen to be a DIY band? Jane: We’ve set up our own label. I would love to meet the person that could do absolutely every sing...
-
Exploring Birdsong hails from the UK. The trio includes Lynsey Ward on vocals and piano, Jonny Knight on bass guitar and synth, and Matt Ha...
